Wednesday, January 27, 2010

something unsual that happened that day

Dear readers,

This post is about a very unusual encounter I had. One day I at night when I was deep in slumber, flying deep into wonderland. Though scientists say that dreams or nightmares usually cannot be remembered or recorded by the human brain, about twenty percent or less of a human's dreams can be remembered. This was one of the unfortunate times that I remembered this dream or should I say a nightmare? The memories of the phenomenon still lingers in my head and even now sends shudders from the top to the bottom of my body. I still cannot take the picture of my memory.



In my nightmare, I first heard a mysterious whisper first saying, ''Come to me..... let me tear you apart ......''. Soon the whisper turned into a chanting. Then it mutiplied a hundred times, then by a thousand times then by it multiplied a million times. Then by a billion times. then a grotesque , horrific face came out of the blue. The face was marred by scarsand hideously marked by burns. But the worst were the pockmarked scars that were littered around the face. The sight was such a sight that even demons could have been considered beautiful. I woke up in a start and realised that I had broken into cold sweat.

After some days during my uncle's wedding my cousins and I were cracking up in laughter because some of us were telling jokes or doing antics. That was when I heard a tapping on my shoulder. I swatted the hand away in irritation. After sometime, the tapping increased even more. I turned back with a growl in frustration but my growl stopped in midway. The horrible was string back atme with a toothy grin. I managed some words that actually meant,"Get away fowl demon!'' But I was totally not sure because I had blacked out.
By,
VampireAsh

No comments:

Post a Comment