Saturday, January 23, 2010

A problem I encounterd and how I managed to solve it

When I was in primary school, I used to be a proud and haughty boy. I came across many troubles because of this behaviour. On one occasion my art teacher had instructed us to do a model of a house. Since, I wanted all the glory for myself I decided to do it solo. So when I arrive home I quickly made a state-of-the-art model. Then I brought it to school as if it was gold.

When the recess bell rang, I left my project on my table. What a fool I was! When I came back my dream project was in pieces. Angry tears welled up in my eyes. I was at a complete loss. When I told about this to my teacher, she scolded me for being careless. Then, she gave a second chance and I had to pass up the project by four in the afternoon. That was when a sudden change came into me. Instead of keeping the glory to myself why should not I share it with some other people? So, I decided to join forces with some of friends. Fortunately they readily accepted the offer.

So we set upon buying the necessary materials such as paints, glue, crayons and colour paper. Then, we salvaged most of the remains such as the base, half of the background and the roof of the original project. Firstly, we painted the exterior of the house. Then we re -designed the base. Lastly, we re-designed the background. Finally our dream project was done. We quickly passed it up. Through this occasion, I learnt about the strength of teamwork and two hands are better than one.
By,
VampireAsh

No comments:

Post a Comment